Updated April 19th, 2018.
Experience the vibrancy of the unique Vietnamese cuisine on this interactive market tour and cooking class!
Morning or Afternoon Experience Available – Start time: (8 am or 1 pm)
- We start the day by cycling through peaceful green rice paddies to reach the local Ba Le Market.
- The tour guide will show you where the ingredients used in the cooking class come from and you will have the chance to experience the hustle and bustle of local people shopping and trading at the market!
- After the market visit, it’s time to head to the cooking school where the chef awaits.
- Upon arrival, enjoy a quick bread with a Vietnamese coffee to relax.
- Also included is a fun bamboo basket boat ride through small creeks in water coconut fields near to the cooking school.
- Once you get back, the cooking starts.
- There is a variety of delicious and healthy local dishes on the menu and the chef and tour guide will instruct and assist you in preparing and cooking the dishes yourself!
- After all that hard work, sit back and enjoy the authentic, delicious meal you prepared.
- Now take the recipes you have learned back home to your friends to impress them!
End tour: 12:30 pm or 5:30 pm.