The Tom Yum pass allows the ultimate flexibility for travel for up to 12 months! From the first day of your adventure, for an entire year, you will have complete freedom to hop on and off our transport as many times as you want!
Eliminate travel stress once and for all with The Tom Yum Flexi Tour. All transport, 12 nights’ accommodation, a knowledgeable local guide, some meals and a selection of top-rated activities are all included in the package.
- Ayutthaya – Half-day bicycle or boat tour
- Ayutthaya temples – entrance fees
- Flight of the Gibbon zipline experience, Chiang Mai
- White Temple, Chiang Rai – entrance fee
- Mekong River – 2-Day Slow Boat Cruise
- Mekong River – Homestay Experience – all meals and activities are included, as well as a donation
- Pak Ou Caves, near Luang Prabang – entrance fee
- Luang Prabang – Half-day Rice Experience
- Luang Prabang – Half day Kuang Si Waterfall Tour and visit to Free the Bears rescue centre,
- Tham Jang Cave, near Vang Vieng – entrance fee
A HOMESTAY EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER
Our mission is to get you off the beaten track and immersed in authentic local culture. Stray is the only company that visits a tiny, remote Lao village on the banks of the Mekong River. There you are offered the chance to get a taste of traditional Lao village life, stay with a family in their home, Hang out with locals in their backyard, swim or play football with the kids. At this village, you are even given the opportunity to participate in a Baci (welcoming) ceremony!
Note: The accommodation included in the Tom Yum pass is a mix of family-operated guesthouses, hostels, hotels and village homestays. Accommodation for all nights of the itinerary is included. If you choose to hop off, you’ll be in charge of arranging and paying for your own accommodation. Standard accommodation is twin-share (you have the option to upgrade to a single room if you like). We do not match travellers who are not travelling together, so please only book the twin-share option if you are travelling with a companion.