Updated April 19th, 2018.
Join us with an empty belly!
Start time: 3:00 pm.
- Your guide will pick you up at your hotel to start your street food journey!
- To begin, you will try “bánh canh” – rice spaghetti soup cooked with fried fish.
- After that, you will continue cycling outside of the old town and down a hidden alleyway.
- You will try one of the famous salads of Hoi An “mực trộn” – green papaya salad with sun-dried squid. The recipe is simple but the taste is amazing!
- One of the special sweet soups you will try afterwards is “xí mà phù” which is made from sesame and sugar.
- Then, you will head to a street food stall to enjoy “thịt nướng” – Hoi An style grilled pork skewers, eaten with fresh rice paper, vegetable and peanut sauce.
- The last stop will be at the riverbank where you can enjoy sugarcane juice and “bánh mì” – a Vietnamese baguette you can buy to eat along the way as you soak up the atmosphere of this beautiful ancient town.
End time: 6:30 pm.