Offering the ultimate travel flexibility, the Moc Bai Flexible Travel Pass is valid for up to 12 months from the first day of travel and you can hop on and off as much as you like anywhere along the route.
The Moc Bai Flexi Tour will help you to make the most of your time without any of the stress. Includes all transport, 23 nights’ accommodation, a knowledgeable local guide, some meals and a selection of top-rated activities:
- Full day tour exploring the temples of Angkor, Siem Reap
- Enjoy a Phare Circus performance with dinner, Siem Reap
- Cambodian Village Experience – includes accommodation, local activities, meals and contribution to the village fund/project.
- Sunset river cruise, Kampot
- S21 Prison entrance fee
- Phnom Penh Killing Fields
- Datanla Waterfall entrance fees, Da Lat
- Full day motorcycle city tour, Da Lat
- My Lai Memorial entrance fees, near Hoi An
- River boat cruise, Hoi An
- Visit Vinh Moc Tunnels near Dong Hoi (entrance fee included)
- Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave entrance fees, Phong Nha
- Motorbike tour of Hue
- Boat trip to the Trang An Grottoes
- Guided city walking tour of Hanoi
Our mission is to get you off the beaten track amongst local culture! Our knowledgeable crew have chosen some amazing, unique destinations that we like to call our ‘Strademark’ Places! These are the places that you’re less likely to find in guidebooks or on travel blogs. They are the places that not many people know about, but that you’ll always remember!
- Immerse yourself in Cambodian village life when you stay in a rural village 20 minutes outside of Battambang.
- Discover Bai Xep in Vietnam, a remote fishing village located beautiful long stretch of white sandy beach. Swim in clean seas and wander deserted beaches, discover secret waterfalls and learn to paddle a traditional round boat.
- Swim in crystal clear rivers and explore enormous caves, including Thien Dong Cave in Phong Nha National Park, one of the largest caves in the world that was discovered only recently! Be amazed by the glittering limestone walls, stalagmites and stalactites and a gleaming limestone waterfall.